Flame-Resistant, Waterproof, Breathable Outerwear from the makers of GORE-TEX® products.
GORE® FR Apparel products offer an ideal balance of protection, comfort, and durability for oil & gas workers in physically demanding and extreme environmental conditions.
Made with GORE-TEX® PYRAD® fabric, this waterproof, windproof, breathable line of products provide an optimum combination of protection against flash fire, petroleum, oil-based hazards, and hot liquids/steam without sacrificing comfort in a lightweight, low bulk form.
SAFETY & PROTECTION
- Flash-fire resistant
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2733-09
- Meets ASTM1891 Arc Rating : Ebt 8.8Cal/cm²
- Hot liquid & steam resistant
- Petroleum & oil-based mud resistant
- Durable foul weather protection- rain, wind, snow
- Hi-Vis trim per ANSI/ISEA 107-15, Type O, Class 1 and CSA Z96-15, Class 1, Level 2
- Superior breathability for excellent sweat management
- Durably waterproof in a broad range of environments
- Windproof protection for enhanced thermal comfort
- Low bulk with increased range of motion
DURABILITY & CARE
- Resistant to abrasions & snags
- Resistant to cracking in extreme low temperatures
- Reduced risk of residual contaminants after wash
- Machine wash and dry
GORE® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates
For more information or to inquire about becoming part of our wear trials on this new and exciting product line, please contact our Business Development Manager: Michael Ens