TARGO with GORE-TEX PYRAD®
GORE-TEX PYRAD® Oil & Gas Foul Weather Outerwear
Flame resistant, waterproof, breathable outerwear
Targo 2 Layer GORE-TEX PYRAD® provides a superior combination of protection, comfort, and durability making it the ideal solution for oil & gas industrial applications. Durably resistant to flame, foul weather, and petroleum & other common oil based muds, the GORE-TEX PYRAD foul weather outerwear enhances worker safety by reducing the risk of injury from a broad range of industrial threats and hazardous conditions. Made to be light weight and breathable, this foul weather outerwear and raingear ensures worker comfort by increasing range of motion, minimizing bulk, and reducing the effect of moisture build-up. Targo 2 Layer GORE-TEX PYRAD® products offer safety & protection, comfort, and durability. These products are flash-fire resistant, foul weather protective, hot water/liquid splash & steam resistant, and petroleum & oil based mud resistant. For comfort, they are lightweight and flexible while remaining waterproof and windproof. For peak durability, they are abrasion and snag resistant as well as cold crack resistant in extremely low temperatures.
SAFETY & PROTECTION
- Flash-fire resistant
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2733-09
- Navy meets ASTM1891 Arc Rating : 8.8 Cal/cm²
- Orange meets ASTM1891 Arc Rating : 30 Cal/cm²
- Hot liquid & steam resistant
- Petroleum & oil-based mud resistant
- Durable foul weather protection- rain, wind, snow
- Navy Hi-Vis trim per ANSI/ISEA 107-15, Type O, Class 1 and CSA Z96-15, Class 1, Level FR
- Orange Hi-Vis trim per ANSI/ISEA 107-15, Type R, Class 2 and CSA Z96-15, Class 2, Level 2
- Superior breathability for excellent sweat management
- Durably waterproof in a broad range of environments
- Windproof protection for enhanced thermal comfort
- Low bulk with increased range of motion
DURABILITY & CARE
- Resistant to abrasions & snags
- Resistant to cracking in extreme low temperatures
- Reduced risk of residual contaminants after wash
- Machine wash and dry
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect garment’s water repellent treatment.
Hood sold separately.
GORE® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates
For more information on this new and exciting product line, please contact our Business Development Manager: