- Inherently flame resistant
- Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
- Soft feel for enhanced comfort
- Available in a Hi-visibility yellow that is ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments
- Multi purpose protection from electric arc flash, flash fire, molten ferrous metal and welding exposures
- Will not ignite, melt, or break open.
- Excellent value equation
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is engineered to provide unbeatable electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as FR treated cotton fabrics. Yet our soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort. It is also comforting to know that our fabric’s inherent protection will never wash or wear out.
In addition, Tecasafe® Plus is extremely comfortable. Its cellulosic fibers make the fabric cool and breathable, thanks to its special cellulosic fiber content. It has superior abrasion resistance and is highly colorfast, retaining its strength, shape, and color even after multiple industrial launderings. The Tecasafe® Plus long life cycle, combined with its competitive cost, creates exceptional value in flame resistant garment.
Care and Maintenance
Garments made from TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabric may be safely dry-cleaned or laundered/dried in home or industrial type machinery. This fabric dries rapidly, for minimal shrinkage please do not over dry.
Download the Cleaning and Maintenance Guide here